...And the winner is!

I am so sorry I am posting this much later than I intended to but, the winner of the Peachy Keen Hair Design's Halloween/Fall tutu and hairband set is:


             sweetwyo



(one person entered multiple times on one comment and I went ahead and counted it; that is why there are more entries than comments)





Congrats Sweetwyo!  Please remember to contact me in the next week at fawnstithphotography@gmail.com so, I can get a shipping address other wise I will have give the outfit away to the next contestant.

Thanks to everyone else who entered in don't worry there will soon be another great giveaway from another fabulous WAHM company...

I hope to have a post soon with the wonderful clients I have had lately too...

1 comments:

sweetwyo said...

Yay!!!! So excited! Thank you Fawn ... I have emailed my mailing info. Happy happy me!