Real American Hero~ Dayton Area Photographer

    Before I started molding young minds and creating portraits I was a slave to fashion and worked at a local clothing store (Fashion Bug). During the 7 years that I worked there I became friends with some amazing people that helped shape who I am today. One of those people was S who I shared some fashion tips, silly gossip and crazy wild nights with. Our fun nights out came to an end or so, I thought when she joined the Navy and was stationed in another state. 
     Towards the end of May however she contacted me to say she would be in the area and would love to get together so, the "buglets" had a fabulous night out on the town. S told us of her time spent in Guantanamo Bay and her family she missed (I can't even imagine how it feels to leave your child for such a long period of time) While we were catching up and telling each other about the adventures we have had since seeing each other last it came up that I was working on a Photography business. S was excited about my new venture and wanted to help me out by booking a session during her trek across the country due to a new job position. I couldn't wait and we planned on doing a family session at the beginning of June when I returned from my University of Miami Photography class.
     I love and admire this woman and can't wait till we can visit her in Cali ourselves. She has been through many ups and downs in life and is truly a strong woman, wife and amazing mother. Take a look ( displayed in a slide show format; something new I am trying out so, feel free to let me know what you think) at the beautiful memories we captured that day and a true American Hero.

S I am so proud to call you my friend!


0 comments: